I have to show off this picture for Uncle Tony and Aunt Mindy. They got me this neon green outfit. I'm not sure why because I like Casey Mears. They really push that junior guy on me. Oh well, I'll wear it just to appease them. :)
Daddy got to watch me a few times this week while Mommy was out doing other things. We had a lot of fun. Daddy let me color with markers. I'm really getting better at coloring in the lines. I don't just scribble on the paper any more. I'm getting this coloring thing down pat.
But, who can resist a few colors on the fingers? Nathan had his first taste of cereal this week. He wasn't too happy with Mom for trying.
Really, Mom, quit torturing the kid! Tears and all!
I tried showing Nathan how a big boy eats but he didn't want to cooperate.
Mom and I did a "project" this week. She was having a craving for chocolate chip cookies. Of course, I volunteered to help her. We did a pretty good job. I got to dump all of the ingredients in to the bowl and I even helped run the mixer.
I finally got the chance to use my bubble machine this week. It started getting nice out and Dad needed something to keep me occupied in the front yard while he did some work. Look at all the bubbles that this thing produced! I had a blast running through them, trying to stomp on them, smash them with my hands and Mom thought that I was trying to eat them because my mouth was always hanging open.
Daddy and Nathan had a little down time on the couch. Daddy was reading about our camper and Nathan was watching me play.
Nathan turned 4 months old on the 12th. Here's his ducky picture! Mom took him to the doctor this week and he had to get more shots. Poor little guy had a fever the next day and was a little cranky. The doctor said that he looks great and is growing perfectly. He weighed 13 pounds and 13 ounces and was 24 inches long (He was 11 pounds and 8 ounces and 21 1/4 inches long 2 months ago). He is really growing fast. I wish that I grew that fast because I'd be taller than Mom by now.
There was an out break of lady bugs in our house and one landed on Nathan's nose. He didn't seem to mind it though.
Nathan is rolling over a lot now. Mom lays him down on the living room floor and he can roll from one end to the other. He's holding his head up a little better now too.
I'm not sure that I like this being mobile thing. He's going to start stealing my toys soon. There may be some good fights soon. Hey, that's what brother's are for, right?
I hope that everyone has a happy and safe Memorial Day! I'll be spending my weekend with Mommy, Nathan, Granny, Grampy Andy, Tony and Mindy in Hanover.
No comments:
Post a Comment