The rides to and from school are some of the most interesting. We talk about a lot of things on our commute. I like to find the dump trucks, diggers, trash trucks, motorcycles and whatever else looks interesting to talk about.
A few days ago, I got to take my Teddy Bear to school. Ms. Sharon and Ms. Jen were planning a Teddy Bear Picnic. Well, on the way to school, my teddy bear got a little cold. So, I dressed him in my extra T-Shirt and cuddled him. Oh, it was a tad bit bright outside so I stole mom's sunglasses.

Nathan's been getting more and more active. He's starting to enjoy his time in his exercauser. He usually sits there for at least 5 or so minutes. (Long enough for Mom to get something started...but never finished)
Nathan went to the doctor for his 4 month visit and he's really getting big. He's 24 inches long, 13 pounds and 13 ounces and let's just say he's got a big head (43 1/2 cm). So, he's grown 2 3/4 inches, gained over 2 pounds and his head has expanded by a centimeter and a half.

Nathan's really been working on sitting up. Mommy thought that she would try this musical ball. This toy used to keep me captivated and it helped me learn to sit up too.

We've really been rooting for the Phillies lately. They're really doing good and Nathan's been showing the spirit by wearing his hat!

On Monday night, we went to pick strawberries. I was so buy picking (weeds) that I didn't want to look at the camera.

Mom and Nathan were a good looking team. Nathan would drool all over the berries and Mom would just pick them up. Me? I was running through the rows and telling Dad which ones were green and which were red.

Nathan even held the marker flag for awhile. I think he was trying to wave it so that he could surrender. He was getting hungry and he let Mom know it.

The strawberry farm had a tent set up and there were toys inside to play with. I liked playing in the sand and Mom didn't even mind that I was getting dirty.

It was getting late so Mom, Nathan and I walked back to the main area to pay. It was a great night and Mom loves the bonding time with us boys. She's so lucky to have 2 of the best little boys in the world.

Aren't we sweet? Two crazy strawberries! If you look closely, I think you can see that Nathan's strawberry is sprouting legs.

I like to share with my little brother. So, we modeled my fire helmets for the camera.

Dad and I made Pretzel and Strawberry salad. It was VERY yummy.
a) what is pretzel and strawberry salad?
ReplyDeleteb) look at how BIG your boys are getting! What fun!!!
c) you look FABULOUS!