Wednesday, July 23, 2008
July 23, 2008 - Beach Part 5
It was another early morning. But, this time it wasn't just Daddy catching the sun rise. All four of us were up.
Nathan was a little happier this morning. We actually got a smile out of him. Mommy and Daddy took him to visit the Urgent Care Center on 75th street because they were worried about him. His fever just didn't want to break. Poor little guy. We went on vacation to enjoy the beach and all he wanted to do was cry. Mommy actually pulled a muscle in her should because she was carrying Nathan everywhere. So, it was Daddy's turn to carry him on the beach.
Apparently, the thing to do early in the morning is look for sea shells. There weren't too many out there but I found a few with the help of Mommy and Grammy. I was really interested in the huge tire tracks in the sand. The diggers and trash trucks come out at night to clean up the beach.
Mommy and I were posing for some pictures.

My little bitty footprint in the sand.
Ooohhh! Look what I found. A sand crab. No, not just a sand crab. I had to let everyone know that it was a dead sand crab.
I picked that little guy up and threw him back in the ocean.
Mom and I had some fun playing in the waves today. I was actually brave enough to sit near the water. We were yelling "Go back, wave." And, sure enough, it would go back. Sometimes it would come all the way up and get us soaked first.
Daddy and I take a picture on the beach every year. We always make sure to have our sunglasses on for the picture. But, this year, Mommy couldn't get me to look at the camera. I was too busy laughing at my silly Daddy.
Grammy was in charge of putting Nathan to sleep on the beach today. Nathan was being pretty easy on her. She could read her book while she was holding him.
All right, Nathan's awake. Let's get him wet. He wasn't too happy with Mommy and he let her know it.
Mommy felt bad and gave him some loving. She was sorry.
We wanted to let Nathan enjoy the sand a little bit. So, we dug him a hole and layed out a towel. We sat him on the towel and he loved it. Well, he didn't complain much. He just sat there and looked around.
Mommy's three boys! She said that she loves us very much!!!
That night, we went to one of our favorite places for dinner. Grotto Pizza!!! This was Nathan's fist trip there and we had to get a picture to remember it. Nathan made friends with a little girl at a table behind us. He goes for the older women because she was older than me.
Daddy's cocktail of choice was water with a few pacifiers and teethers as garnish. YUMMY!
They had some quality lettuce there. I loved the dip too! When the pizza came, I devoured that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment