Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 22, 2008 - Beach Part 4

Mom and Dad didn't sleep too well. Nathan had a fever and was crying most of the night. They tried everything to calm him down and it wasn't working. So, around 4:30, Dad got dressed and took him out on the beach. Since, Dad was all ready awake, he got to watch the sun rise and capture some pictures. Me? I was ready to head to the beach bright and early. Mom and Dad were a little slower to get to the beach today. Grammy had me posing for some pictures and I actually cooperated with her.
Then, I put her to work and made her jump some waves with me.
Mom and Dad came down for a little bit and had to drag me back up to eat some lunch.
All right, I'm here for lunch. Give me my corn dog and let's get back down to the sand and waves!
They tricked me. I had to go inside and take a nap. Parents, they're tricky!

No comments:

Post a Comment