Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 21, 2008 - Beach Part 3

On Monday morning, I got to help Gigi put stamps on her postcards that she was mailing to friends at home.Daddy, Grandpa, Mike, Kelly and Hans went to play golf. So, Mommy took this opportunity to go down a few streets to visit with Aunt Ca & Uncle Tim and their family. It just so happens that they were there the exact same week as us. This is Owen, Kevin and Teresa's little man. He had some pretty cool toys and I shared some of mine with him. We didn't stay too long because Nathan wasn't feeling really well and we had to get back for lunch.
I got a special ride down to lunch that day. Gigi always enjoys taking me or Nathan down on her wheelchair.
And, after all the beach fun, we came back to the room that evening and Gigi read me a special book out on the balcony. Reading is one of my favorite activities. If someone is going to read to me, I will listen.

This book was written for one of Gigi's neighbors and she was sharing it with me. In return, I shared a few more of my books with Gigi. She didn't mind reading to me one bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment