Sunday, July 20, 2008
July 20, 2008 - Beach Part 2
Up and Adam! Finally. Time to wake up and hit the beach. Well, we had to eat some breakfast and go visit Grammy's room first. Mike and Nathan had a few minutes for some bonding. Nathan really liked Mike. Any time you put Nathan in a room with him, Mike would just wave his hands and Nathan would smile.
Here we go. I got to run to the water and get my feet wet.
Mommy got to sit in the tent with Nathan. Nathan liked the warm air and the sounds. They must have been soothing because he fell asleep.
Mom got the chance to put Nathan down in the tent and play with me for a little while. We even caught a couple of kisses on the beach. I was being such a good boy and playing. Mom was very proud of me. I wouldn't go down to the water unless I was holding someone's hand.
Aunt Kelly was being the beach babe that she normally is.
Mom and Nathan did a lot of cuddling. There wasn't a whole lot for Nathan to do yet. Every time that mom sat him down in the sand, he would take a fistful and shove it into his mouth.
There was sand everywhere when I got done on the beach. In order to eat lunch, I had to rinse off in the kiddie pool. Dad took a dip with me too. I didn't even know Mom was taking these pictures. She was up on the 9th floor of the building snapping this shot.
She took this shot from up there too. That's our tent that we used for Nathan and the bright Rainbow umbrella that Grammy bought for us.
We had to leave the beach pretty early on Sunday. We were headed to Rehoboth to celebrate Gigi-pa's 80th birthday.
We went to the Finbar and ate some dinner and cake.
This picture is four generations. For some reason I wasn't in the picture. I was probably too busy running around.
Shortly after our meal, Nathan got a little sleepy. Boy, I really miss the days that I could sleep any where. But, I have to teach Nathan how to use Mom's leg as a pillow for his head. Not his feet.
See, I told you I was busy. I was playing superman and jumping off of the stools. This restaurant was great. They let you get away with anything. The owner even helps you jump off the chairs, brings lots of balloons, has blocks, wiki sticks, and other toys. (Mark and Jim are the owners. Mark is Gigi-pa's nephew...so we got some special treatment)
Look at Gigi-pa's cake. It was yummy! The icing and sprinkles were my favorite part.
It was a late night but I still had enough energy to push Nathan to the car. Somehow, I always have enough energy. Mom and Dad just can't keep up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment