Saturday, July 19, 2008
July 19, 2008 - Beach Part 1
Today started our week long vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. Before we could go, we had to go to Hanover. Mommy had a retirement party to attend so Daddy, Nathan and I got to spend some time at Granny's. Granny got me this cool book that turned into a pirate ship. I had a lot of fun. Luigi did too.
Once Mommy finally got back, it was time to start the journey. I slept through some of it and other parts of it, I got to cuddle with Mommy.
We got a little bored. So, we decided to have a little fashion show with Mommy's sun glasses. I think they are a little too big for Nathan's face. He kind of looks like a bug.
But, on me? Perfect.
We got to the beach around 10:30PM. It was too late to go on the beach and everyone was more concerned about getting to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment