Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Philadelphia Phillies Game with Pop Pop
Pop Pop took us to a Phillies game. We got there before the gates were open so we got to pose for some pictures.
Here's a picture of me in September of 2006 (Almost 2 years ago)
Check me out now. I don't need the wall to hold me up any more.
I was really enjoying the game. I was watching the action on the field and clapping when the Phillies did good. I liked that guy that kept running around on the field too. The Philly Phanatic is one crazy guy.
Another comparison picture from 2 years ago.
I don't cooperate for pictures as well any more.
Every time the Phillies would get a home run, the "Taco Bell" or "Jingle Bell" would ring.
I was getting pretty crazy as the night went on. I wanted to show Daddy all the different ways that I could wear my hat.
It didn't take me long to fall asleep in the car. I didn't want to give up my hat.
Thanks for a great game, Pop Pop. I had a blast.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment