Ever since mom got pregnant with Nathan, she's been hanging out on Babycenter.com. She joined a group of moms there that were all due in January. She's become close to quite a few of these ladies and we actually got the opportunity to meet some of them. Kate, John, Evelyn and Braeden all drove to Pennsylvania to enjoy the town of Hershey and it was a perfect opportunity for us to get together. Shay, Charlie and Aidan (from Lancaster, PA) also chose to spend a few hours in the park.
Evelyn is the same age as me (only about 3 months older) and Braeden, Aidan and Nathan are the same age. In the picture below, you will see all the mommies, (Mommy, Kate, Shay) with some of us kids (Me, Evelyn and Aidan). Nathan and Braeden were hanging out with the Daddies on the sidelines.

Evelyn and I made two really cute baywatch babes! We sport the life jackets well. We had a blast running around in the water with each other.

Here are the mommies with all of the kids.

When we finished up with the water area, we went on a few rides. I introduced Evelyn to some of my favorites.

Braeden and Nathan were just chilling in their strollers. Both of them were really good through the entire park. I don't think we heard a peep out of either of them.

We ate at a restaurant in the park that night. Our parents ordered us pasta and sauce but we were much too interested in Mom's salad to eat our pasta. Mom at what she could and handed the rest over to us.

Mom and Kate were having fun too. They decided to try their hand at some Whack-a-Mole. Neither of them won but it was fun trying.

We stayed in the park until almost 10PM. That's the latest that I've ever been there. We had a blast but we were all starting to get a little tired and we still had a long day ahead of us on Saturday.
On Saturday, we headed over to City Island. There are some great things to do on the island. There was a baseball game getting ready to start when we got there and a football was getting close to started as well. But, we chose to spend time at the park and climb all over the fun things there.

Again, the littler boys were just chilling and hanging out. Nathan stole Mom's sunglasses and used them as a teething ring.

Dad caught a few pictures of the state capitol from City Island.

We got Sno Kones while we were there. This was my first Sno Kone and I LOVED it. The best part was that I had a straw so that I could drink all of the juice/sugar first. I did like the ice too. It made my teeth feel good (since I'm still waiting on my 2 year molars).

Nathan got his first Sno Kone too. He just shared Mom's. But, he liked it too.

We got to ride the train on City Island too. We had a good time relaxing on the train.

Then, it was time to say goodbye to my new buddy. Evelyn and I hit it off quite well. We had fun playing with each other. It was actually nice having a play mate that is my age. Most of the times it's just Nathan and I and that can get boring since Nathan doesn't do much.

Thanks to Kate and John for having the patience to drive the entire way to PA and meet up with us. We had a blast and hopefully we'll be able to return the favor and come to Connecticut some time soon.
Cute!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou added comments!!! I have been waiting forever for you to add comment abilities.. bwah ha ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look like you had so much fun, I'm jealous!! E and D are adorable with their cheese and lettuce. It's so nice when internet friends turn out to be just as cool in real life as you had hoped!
I love your blog Hope ! We're looking forward to seeing you soon.
ReplyDelete