Thursday, October 09, 2008
Apple Harvest Festival
We got up Saturday morning and Mom and Dad wanted to go to the Apple Harvest Festival. That was fine with me but not before Nathan and I got it some quality play time in the living room. This is how our play times look lately. Nathan tries to tackle me on the floor or use me as a post to hold himself up.
We drove the whole way to Biglerville to park in this huge field. They weren't parking cars down where we parked so I asked if I could run to the corn. I got tired and stopped half way. I look so tiny in this big field.
There was lots of hay in the field to play with. I tried to pick it up and put it in the car but Mom made me put it down.
Nathan had his first apple cookie. He loved it but Dad didn't like eating a soggy cookie.
Mr. Apple was walking around the fair grounds. I wasn't afraid to go an say hi.
Before we left, I got to ride the pony. We had hair that matched and he was really bumpy.
When we got home, it was time to do some yard work. Mom and Dad had bought some mums at the Festival and we planted them. There's always some time for relaxation though.
Mom had fun tickling me while I rolled in the grass.
What a fun day. I want to go back to the festival again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment