Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Jellystone Park

Mommy and Nathan took a trip to Jellystone Park in Maryland one day while I was in school. Nathan got to meet a new friend. This is Sebastian. Sebastian lives in Seattle with his Mommy, Kerri, and his Daddy, Alan. They were in the area to visit family this week and Mommy took advantage of it to have a meet-up. It didn't take Nathan long to make himself comfortable and fall asleep on the blankets. He slept very peacefully outside under the trees.
Shortly before lunch, Madelina and her mommy, Kirsten, came to join us. Maddy and her mom travelled all the way from New Jersey to visit with us.

The babies actually played very well together.
They took a nice walk around the campground. Mommy checked the place out and thought it would be a good place for us to visit when the weather gets warm again.

The Mommies found this sign and they posed for a picture.
Of course, the day wouldn't be complete without putting our faces through there too.
What a great time! Hopefully when Kerri and her family come to the area again, we can have another meet-up.

1 comment:

  1. Nathan I had such a lovely time playing with you at Jellystone Park. I look forward to hanging out with you again soon !!! I'd love to meet Drew too. Kisses...Maddy xxx

    ReplyDelete