Friday, October 24, 2008

HersheyPark in the Dark

What a special night! Aunt Kelly came to Hershey to meet us and we went into the park together. Aunt Kelly is always trying to be silly so she tried on my lion costume. All right...Nathan and I in the stroller...check.
Diaper bag...check.
Blankets in case we get cold...check.
Jackets...check.
Nathan's pacifier...check.
Mom and Dad and Aunt Kelly...check.
Fifteen minutes later, let's get this thing moving and get into the park, please.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am now a Hershey Kiss. No longer a miniature. Well, I may have to wear my lion outfit with spiked hair to pass this one. Hey, it's worth it. RAWWWWRRRRRRRR! Did I scare you?

My buddy Hershey Bar posed with us for a rare family shot.
I had to take Aunt Kelly on the "Birdie Ride." This is my favorite and it's the first one that I ask for everytime we enter the park. Forget the carrousel. Forget the little kiddie rides. I want the big stuff.

Milk Dud, I almost didn't recognize him with that mask on.

Aunt Kelly and Nathan enjoyed Bunsen and the Burners together. Nathan was bopping to the music with her.

I enjoyed a game of checkers with my friend the scarecrow. I won easily and stole all of his candy!
Nathan got a little tired and took a little giraffe nap.

Check out the huge pumpkin and little me!

I asked Mom and Dad to take this picture of me, Reese and Hershey Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment