For weeks, mom had me practicing the Trick or Treat lines.
Mom: Drew, what do you do first?
Drew: Knock on the door.
Mom: When the people answer the door, what do you say?
Drew: Trick or Treat.
Mom: After they give you the candy, what do you say?
Drew: Thank you.
I had it down pat. It was time to put it into action.
I chose not to wear my lion costume trick or treating. I told Mom that I wanted to be Woody from Toy Story. Luckily, she had the costume in my closet and it fit perfectly.


Nathan went as a giraffe. He enjoys his costume.

Here is a picture of two of Mom's favorite boys!

Our first house and I did it perfectly! I even shouted back to Mom "They gave me candy!"

Nathan didn't mind the ride in the stroller. He actually fell asleep along our walk.

After a lot of trick or treats and thank you's, I got an entire bucket full of candy, pretzels, crackers and goodies. It was time to head home and have Mom inspect the candy and I then put it into a long line of candy on the floor. Hopefully we get to go trick or treating again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment