Friday, October 10, 2008
A sporty kind of weekend
This weekend we got to practice and observe all kinds of sports. Mommy was off playing with Hershey Bar and Reese, so Dad, Nathan and I slipped off to Kutztown to see a football game. I was sporting my Shippensburg University shirt and looking all cute before we left the house.
Before checking out the game, I decided to hit some balls at the driving range. I was spot on!
Nathan enjoyed sitting next to me and inspecting a golf ball.
My form is getting better.
Nathan's got a new job at Pop Pop's. He's now the new ball inspector. He would sit there all day if we let him.
But, the work had to get done. So, I jumped in and helped a little bit.
After that, it was off to the game. I got to sit with Aunt Kelly. I watched the game as she posed for pictures.
Grandpa Bob and I make a good football pair. He was rooting for Kutztown and I was yelling "Let's Go Ship".
Labels:
football
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment