Sunday, November 02, 2008
Beautiful Fall Day
The weather this fall was great for going outside and playing. Mom and I decided to rake some leaves one weekend. These are a few shots from us hanging around in the yard. The two trees in our yard had bright red and yellow leaves. They were the perfect colors for getting some great pictures!

Finally, the leaves were raked and I had a chance run and jump into them. Don't worry. Mom and I removed all of the sticks and twigs before I jumped. It was so much fun!
Just me being a silly goose. It was fun to lay down in the leaves and get lost in them. I really messed Mom's pile up. It was so bad that she had to re-rake them all up into a pile again.
After all the jumping and frolicking in the yard, it was time to relax with a project. Projects are my favorite. If I'm a good boy, I always ask mom if we can do a project. Today I must have been extra special because she broke out the paints. One of the branches of the mum plant out back broke off. So, Mom took the branch and cut the flowers off of it. We used the flowers as paint brushes.
It was fun to make different designs on the paper. And, we did the project outside so there was very little mess to clean up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment