Saturday, November 08, 2008

Disney on Ice

Finally! The day I had been waiting for. Mom and Dad had been telling me that we were going to see Disney on Ice. I could not wait to see which of my friends would be there. The first two to come out on the ice were Mickey and Minnie. Their car broke down and they had to find someone to fix it.

Well, who is the best Disney Character to fix a broken car? Mater of course. Mater came out and tried to get the little red car going again.Mater wasn't having much luck. So, Lightning and some of his other friends came to help too.Look at cute little Sally! Eventually all of the friends got the little red car moving again. Thank goodness because they needed the rest of the ice to do the rest of the show.

Next, we saw Sebastian, Flounder, Ariel, Prince Eric, and Ursula the Sea Witch.
Timon and Pumba were there with the Lion King.
Rafiki was there to share his lessons with the entire crowd. And, the Lion King and Nala.
Nathan and I were really enjoying the show. Too bad they had an intermission. We could have sat there and watched a lot longer.

The last part of the show was Tinker Bell. Of course, she's not my favorite but I enjoyed that part as well. They had a fairy that flew through the air.

And Tink eventually flew too.Thanks, Grammy. I really enjoyed the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment