Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cookies with Grammy

Yes, more cookies! Grammy had to make cut-outs, snowballs and sand tarts.

The snowballs are fun because I get to coat those in powdered sugar. Grammy gave me a bowl filled with sugar and a spoon. All I had to do was toss them around in the sugar and try not to make too much of a mess.

I like to take a lot of breaks. One of my breaks consisted of going downstairs to listen to the player piano. I can play some pretty good tunes.

Back to cookie making. Time for the cutouts. Grammy let me experiment with some of my own dough. I made Mickey Mouse cookies and put red sprinkles on them.

Back to business. Grammy rolled most of the dough and we cut them all into shapes and baked them.

Break time again. This time I went outside. The neighbors still have that pig and I needed to take a ride.
Grandpa Bob and I played some football. I tackled him and he tackled me. We got some fresh air and then went back inside to make some more cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment