After the service, we headed home. Mom and I snuggled on the couch and watched a movie. It was nice to relax and unwind while snuggled nice and tight.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Gigi Goes to God's House
Today was the day that we had to say our final words to Gigi. I didn't know that we had to dress so nicely to send her to God. Daddy and I posed for a picture because we looked so handsome.
Mom and Nathan looked pretty good too.
It was hard to say goodbye to Gigi because I don't completely understand why she's not going back home with Gigi-Pa. I thought the nurses were going to make her all better and she would just come home like she always does. But, that is not the case this time. Eventually, I will try to understand though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment