I even took my gloves off at one point and just ate the snow off of them.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
First snow of the year
Our first snow was early this year. We got about an inch at our house and I was in awe as I watched the flakes fall. There wasn't much left on the ground when I finally got to go outside, but I had fun! My favorite thing to do was just throw myself on the ground and roll around in it.

I even took my gloves off at one point and just ate the snow off of them.
I can't wait for more snow. That was fun. Next time, I hope it snows enough so that I can get my sled out and race Mom and Dad down the hill in the yard.
I even took my gloves off at one point and just ate the snow off of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment