Thursday, November 27, 2008

Nathan's first Thanksgiving!

Turkey, Potato Filling, Sweet Potatoes, Corn, Applesauce, Green Bean Casserole! Nathan loved it all. As soon as Mom put it on his tray, he was "gobbling" it up! His favorite was of course the applesauce but he had his fill of everything!
Since I was a good boy and ate most of my Thanksgiving meal, I got a chocolate turkey lollipop. Oh boy was it good. I really didn't make much of a mess because I ate it so fast. It wasn't until later when I was eating the nonpareils that I made a mess!
After our meal, it was time to check out the Black Friday deals. Daddy wanted power tools and fun things from Lowes. I wanted trains and cars and play things from anywhere I could get them.
Mom tried to get Nathan down for a nap. That silly boy didn't want to cooperate. He just wanted to play with Grammy's stuffed Reindeer that plays songs. Eventually he caved in and took a nice LONG nap with Mommy!
When he woke up, it was time for some more playing. Nathan loves the rocker in Grammy's living room. He sat there for quite a while watching everything going on around him and playing with his toys.
We went downstairs on Black Friday to listen to Grammy play the player piano. I love listening to the out of tune songs and watching the keys move on their own. Nathan on the other hand, isn't so sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment