When I woke up in the morning, I came over to Mom and Dad's room to crawl into bed with them. Dad had to get Christmas Dinner started so Mom and I got to cuddle for quite a while. I got the conversation started.
Me: Mommy? Is it still Christmas Eve?
Mommy: No it isn't. What does that mean Drew?
Me: It's Christmas!!!!!!!!
Mommy: So, what does that mean Drew?
Me: PRESENTS!
This is what I saw when I went into the living room!
Daddy tried to get a good picture of Nathan and I standing in front of the tree. We really weren't cooperating. When Nathan was looking at the camera, I was jumping around. When I was being good, Nathan wouldn't look at the camera. Oh well. They'll take what they can get.
Mommy got the help Nathan open his presents. Nathan really wasn't interested in what he got. He would have rather been playing with all of my gifts.
See, he loves playing with my train table. As soon as I saw my table, I was afraid to touch it. I had to make sure it was mine. When Daddy told me that it was mine, I asked if I could call Santa and thank him for the table.
Here are some of Nathan's favorite presents. He got the Little People Farm. He enjoys playing/chewing on the animals and opening the doors to make animal sounds.
Nathan got to help Daddy put batteries in one of his presents. He was showing Daddy how to use the screwdriver.
Finally, the batteries were in and we could play with the Ball-tivity Center. After getting over the slight fear of the chomping alligator, Nathan played with the toy for quite awhile.
Our family came to our house to exchange gifts. There were stockings to open and wrapping paper to destroy! Daddy needed a little help with that part!
Our family came to our house to exchange gifts. There were stockings to open and wrapping paper to destroy! Daddy needed a little help with that part!We all played a few rounds of Hungry, Hungry Hippos. This was the highlight of my day. Everyone wanted a chance to feed the Hippos.
Veronica and I had a great time together. I love it when she comes home to visit.
Thank you to everyone that made our Holiday a success. We really are thankful for our family and all of the presents that we received. Nathan's first Christmas was filled with lots of love and happy memories.
Veronica and I had a great time together. I love it when she comes home to visit.
Merry Christmas !!! Nathan I got the same farm from Santa. I like the sheep the best. Baaaa.
ReplyDelete