Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dutch Wonderful Times

Since Aunt Veronica was home for Christmas, she wanted to do everything that she could to see the family. So, she planned a bowling outing. It was a great idea. Some of the family came out and we had a great time. Haille, Sophia, Kylie and I had our own lane (with bumpers) to bowl on.

Here I am with my bright pink ball. It was pretty heavy but I managed to carry it up to the lane and then drop it. I only managed to get it stuck in the middle (because it wasn't going fast enough) once or twice. One time it got stuck, it was somehow in the wrong lane. I wasn't paying attention, started walking crooked and dropped it into Mom and Dad's lane. Good thing it didn't make it all the way down. It just got into the gutter and then stopped.
I was so excited that I could acutally bowl. I would run back after dropping (or kicking) the ball down the lane.
Aunt Veronica got some cuddle time with Nathan.
Haille and Sophia were really good bowlers. I think they've done this once or twice before.
Here are the scores. I didn't do too bad for my first time out!
These pink balls are great. Light enough to lift and big enough for me to sit on .
After our bowling adventure, we headed for Dutch Wonderland. I didn't break my tradition. Every time I go there, I ride the mini-whip first. Haille was nice enough to ride with me. I think that is the first time that I had a riding partner on this ride.
Surrounded by two beautiful little girls, I rode the frog hopper. Haille and Sophia love this ride just as much as I do.
We found this school house in the park. Granny, Donna and Veronica all came in with us and helped us draw on the boards.
The girls wanted piggy back rides so Lee and Donna carried them for a little while. That may have been the best ride in the entire park.
Nathan was enjoying being carried around the park by Mom. He posed for this picture and he was glad to show off his 6 teeth.
At the end of the night, we ran into Duke! He's so big and cuddly that we all got our pictures taken with him.
Yup. Even Aunt Donna. She couldn't resist the big purple dino!
Nathan and the princess matched well with their wintry blues!
Aunt MINDY! Thank you so much for the shaving set for Christmas. Mommy tried to explain that the shaving cream, mirror and play razor were to practice shaving my face. But, I insisted that I needed to shave my legs! Daddy really thanks you for this present. :)

Drews bowling debut:

1 comment:

  1. Me and my Mommy are laughing LOTS at the photo of Drew shaving his legs !!! We love the bowling pics and video.

    ReplyDelete