Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Before bedtime, Mom and Dad corralled Nathan and I into my room. We read some books together and then we had to play some sort of dress up.Dad had these silly hats that he bought at the grocery store and we had to wear them for him. Nathan was looking for a midnight kiss.I was just letting everyone know that it was past my bedtime. Really! It was 8:00 pm. But, there was some partying going on in my room and then I gave Nathan his last kiss of 2008.
Happy New Year to all of the Ruppdate readers out there! I'm sure it will be just as fun and eventful as 2008 (except that Mommy won't be having another baby this year)!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:08 AM

    oh my gosh...these are a goood batch of pics. They bring tears to Auntie V's eyes! I can't believe how different Nathan looks!!! All his teeth and hair! p.s. nice new year's hat...does it say cheep and easy??? love you!

    ReplyDelete