Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Grammy volunteered to watch Nathan and I the weekend before Daddy's birthday. Mom and Dad had a lot of time at home to get some things done while we were in Fleetwood. They ended up painting the dining room at kitchen while we were gone.


Mom and Dad drove to Fleetwood to get us on Sunday. Grammy and I were busy preparing a dinner of home made chicken pot pie for Daddy. I helped her make the noodles, roll them out and cut them. Then, I even got to help add them to the pot.




While everything was cooking, Nathan hung out under the kitchen table and snacked on crackers.
After dinner, I was stuffed and I hung out on the couch with Auntie Kelly and Gigi-Pa. It wasn't long until I was taking a nap on Kelly's shoulder.
Daddy woke me up and asked if I wanted to help him open presents. He didn't have to ask me twice. I love opening presents and I don't care if they're yours or mine.
Time for the cake. Daddy requested a cheesecake this year.
Here's what Nathan thought of the cake. He wasn't too impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment