The first thing that I saw this year were the tractors. Of course I had to sit on one of the blue ones since that is my favorite color.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
PA Farm Show 2009
Mom and Grammy missed the Pennsylvania Farm Show this year. They were busy scrappin' in Gettysburg. So, Daddy, Grandpa Bob and Gigi-Pa took Nathan and I to the Farm Show Arena to take in the sights.
The first thing that I saw this year were the tractors. Of course I had to sit on one of the blue ones since that is my favorite color.
Then, there was this huge orange one and it's tires were bigger than me!
And, the bucket was just right for me to take a nap in.
This yellow one was pretty cool. There was no steering wheel. Just these little handles that turn you left and right.
But, here's the grand daddy of them all. The JOHN DEERE.
Nathan and I had some pretty good Farm Show Transportation. I got Grandpa Bob's shoulders and Nathan stayed in the stroller with Gigi-Pa as his guide.
The first thing that I saw this year were the tractors. Of course I had to sit on one of the blue ones since that is my favorite color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment