When we got back to her house, I got the stickers out to decorate my paper. I wasn't only decorating the paper. I thought my socks needed some pizzaz too.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
We spent Valentine's Day with Granny this year. Mommy, Nathan and I drove to Hanover and picked Granny up. I was hungry so we headed out to my favorite restaurant for some lunch. Granny didn't mind because she likes Hoss' too.
When we got back to her house, I got the stickers out to decorate my paper. I wasn't only decorating the paper. I thought my socks needed some pizzaz too.
Then, it was time for Tony's trains and cars. Of course I dug all of those out and had them scatter all over the house.
When we got back to her house, I got the stickers out to decorate my paper. I wasn't only decorating the paper. I thought my socks needed some pizzaz too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment