Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sweet friends

Mom and Dad just "wrapped" up a busy month. All through the month of February, they were taking turns going to Hershey to take care of the candy. Dad goes in to help Hershey Bar and Mom goes in to talk to the characters. On a few occasions, I got to go with them and have some fun.

I enjoy dancing (jumping) with the characters. It's so strange that all of them like me and wave, give me hugs, and high fives whenever they see me. Dad must put in a good word for me when he's back in the room with these guys!

Nathan has been becoming more accustomed to the characters as well. The last time that we went to visit, he was reaching up to the characters and wanting hugs. I think he's practicing for when he meets Mickey! Wow! That's a short syrup!

No comments:

Post a Comment