Saturday, March 14, 2009

Granny's bench

Daddy's been working a lot so it has been the perfect time for us to go to Granny's. You saw that the previous weekend we were in Hanover and Drew rode his bike by the lake. This week, the weather wasn't as nice and mom wanted to get her hair done. So, we stuck around the house.

Granny has this cute little bench. This bench isn't meant to do much but decorate. Well, I found it and sat my diapered tush right on it. Surprisingly, I fit. I kept standing up and then plopping right down on it. After a while, I got brave and climbed on top of it. You see all of those knick-knacks behind me? This bench and my climbing abilities caused Granny to screech! "Ohhhhh, you can't have that!" She moved all of the fun breakable stuff to the next shelf. Now, I've just got a wooden squirrel, an unbreakable snowman and a few other things to grab on to.
Oh well. One of these days, I'll be tall enough to grab all of that stuff without the bench and I'll probably be able to do it while Granny's not looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment