Finally! Some warmer weather. Mom was anxious to get us outside. So, Mom and Dad got out of work early one day, came and got us from school and we played in the driveway at home for over an hour. The weather wasn't super warm yet so our fingers and noses got a little chilly.
Mom got the riding toys out for us. This one was Nathan's favorite. He loved to sit on it but his legs aren't quite long enough yet. So, Mom and Dad got to push him around on it. He loves watching the balls pop around and the noises that it makes.

Enough of that. He was ready to make the noises on his own. He pushed that toy up and down the driveway many times before he got tired.

Me? I was on my trusty Tow Mater tricycle driving circles around Mom and Nathan. If they didn't watch out, I would run over their toes. I'm working on my steering problem. Honest! But, it's also fun to watch Mom jump around when I chase her.
No comments:
Post a Comment