You read it right. I said ROCK ON! For those of you that don't know, Handy Manny is a cartoon character on the Disney Channel. He's a local handy man with a tool chest filled with live tools. He also speaks Spanish and has lots of fun adventures.

Manny is one of my favorite characters and I can sometimes be seen running around our house in his costume. I've been getting excited the past few weeks because our official countdown to disney has begun. Here, you can see me (Handy Manny) posing in front of the cool countdown chart that Grammy put together for me.

Grammy added the Disney stickers to decorate the poster. Each day when I wake up, I get to put a sticker on the next number. Not only am I counting down, I'm learning my numbers. I have to tell Mom and Dad which number I'm putting my sticker on. I'm working on my letters too. Each of the stickers is a Mickey head and it has a letter of the alphabet on it. We all make the letter sounds and I get to pick a word that starts with that letter. I'm going to be so smart by the time we go to Disney!
Rock on Handy Manny! We'll be there soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment