Saturday, April 18, 2009

Disney on Ice

Grammy, Gigi-Pa, Dad, Mom, Nathan and I got to go see Disney on Ice at the Giant Center. Some of the first characters out on the ice were my favorites. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Chip and Dale! Marlin and Dory asked Bruce for help in finding Nemo.
Nathan liked a lot of the action too!

The Beast was upset when Belle left him.

Nathan took time for a snack break.
I'll bet you'll never guess who is in the big package.
It's my buddy Buzz Lightyear. I've been watching this movie quite often. Buzz always defends himself against The Evil Emperor Zurg. ( I like to call him Eaglie Zurg)
Mickey got a hot air balloon ride.
The fab five were all on the ice singing M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. (I know how to spell mouse now.)

Another one of my favorites...the Incredibles.

After the show...letting everyone see my Buzz Lightyear shirt that talks. To Infinity and Beyond!
Nathan wanted a picture too.
This is our family shot that we got taken with Bruce! I wasn't scared at all! Nathan didn't like all of Bruce's teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment