Another Day?!?!?!
Nathan! It's time to get up!
This picture was taken after Nathan's shower and after Mom got him dressed. He's just a little exhausted.

This morning, we had breakfast with Mickey. They had a lot of food to choose from.

Mickey, Donald, Minnie, and Goofy visited every table.

Aunt Kelly, Donald and Goofy!


Our family picture.

I got pelted by the jumping water fountains in Epcot!

I wanted more.

Princess Jasmine was pretty!

Belle was really nice to me.

Dinner in Epcot was Japanese (Aunt Kelly's suggestion). They gave us warm towels to refresh and clean our hands before our dinner.

We got to eat with chop sticks. I practiced flinging my crayons across the table with my chop sticks.

This was our cook. She was amazing and funny!

Mom and I fighting over her food with our chop sticks.

Pretty pictures of the "big golf ball"


Our hostess making cheater chopsticks for most of the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment