Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hollywood is the Place for Me

Hollywood Studios had so much for me to see. It started out with the Incredibles. I couldn't believe my eyes.
Mom found a cute shot of Dopey and posed with a sleeping Nathan.
The Block Party was lots of fun. Poor Mr. Potato Head could barely walk.
WOODY!
Getting ready to be blasted into space!
Mom and Nathan getting ready for the Midway Toy Story Mania.
Oh My Gosh! Look who it is!
No way!
The only rainstorm that we encountered was a drenching one! Mom, Dad, Kelly, Nathan and I were stuck inside the Planet Hollywood shop. GigiPa, Grammy and Grandpa were somewhere in a men's bathroom.
Nathan didn't want to be behind the plastic cover on the stroller. Grandpa Bob was doing a good job at keeping him occupied. Me? I was underneath of it sleeping all ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment