Mom and Dad thought they were going to hear all of those questions out of me but I waited patiently at the airport.
Aunt Kelly kept me occupied for a little while too. We watched everything that was going on outside at our plane.
Here we are...ready to go!

I could still see some little houses below.
Mom and I had a fun time on the plane together.


Saratoga Springs also had a television with movies playing. Nathan and I sat and watched while Grammy checked us in.

There was a knock on the door and Grammy told me that I had to answer it. I thought that it might be Mickey but it ended up being a hotel staff person. He had a gift for me from Mickey.


Once we were in the air, we were allowed to take our seatbelts off. I switched places with Mom and stared out the window. We were way up high.
After getting on the plane, we hopped on the Magical Express bus to go to Saratoga Springs.
They played a movie for our 30 minute drive. So, Nathan and I were content.
Once in the room, Nathan checked everything out for us.
It was hard for Daddy to contain his excitement.
So, we got him one of these drinks before dinner. This drink had an ice cube that changed colors and made it look really neat. Too bad I wasn't allowed to have any!
No comments:
Post a Comment