Mom and Dad finally brought Nathan down to the beach so that I would have someone to play with. Before we got down to business on the beach, it was time for Dad and I to take our annual picture with our shades on.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
OCMD 2009
Nathan! What have you been doing while I've been gone? I guess I just have to read the past two entries to figure it out. I think you've been doing pretty good. I might have to turn the blog over to you more often.
Mom and Dad finally brought Nathan down to the beach so that I would have someone to play with. Before we got down to business on the beach, it was time for Dad and I to take our annual picture with our shades on.
Beach time was really fun this year. I dug lots of holes. Several of the holes were large enough to bury Daddy. Some of the holes were only big enough for me.
This is Nathan's reaction when Mom sat him down on the sand. He wasn't really a fan.
We went to Fishtales for dinner. This place is fun because while we waited for a table, Nathan and I got a chance to play on this boat.
And, if your parents leave you unattended, they'll sell you as a slave. (That's what the sign on the boat says anyway.)
Mommy didn't let Nathan out of her sight.
Dinner time finally arrived. Nathan was happy about this! He loved the Nacho Chips that came with Aunt Kelly's salsa.
I'm so brave. I ordered Mom, Dad and Nathan to stand back as I chased all the seagulls away. Those seagulls didn't stand a chance while I was around. Aunt Veronica, you would have been safe with me!
I had to show Nathan how to navigate the sand. He has a lot to learn and a great big brother to learn it all from!
Walking on the sand became second nature for Nathan. I think Daddy enjoyed his time on the sand with us!
Oh, here we go! Photo shoot time! Mommy was really liking these palm trees. So, she made us stand in them.
Nathan and I weren't too comfortable in there but we stuck it out just to make Mom happy.
Nathan was being silly by trying to eat the rocks.
Finally! A semi-decent picture!
There's one of those holes that I was telling you about. This one was just big enough for me. What I'm not telling you is that Daddy dug most of this one.
Nathan was showing that he could be a responsible toddler on the beach. He liked helping to put his sunblock on.
That one spot on his nose will never get burnt.
Danny came all the way up from Rehoboth to go to Jolly Rogers with us. We got on the Nascars and went zooming around the track!
This log flume ride was the slowest thing I have ever been on. At one point, Mom and Dad thought that we had disappeared because they hadn't seen us in a while. We were moving as slow as turtles through the "U" turn.
We played on the lifeguard chairs one night.
We had a great time at the beach. There was lots of sunshine, lots of water, lots of sand (in every crevice) and lots of fun! OCMD 2009 was a blast!

Mom and Dad finally brought Nathan down to the beach so that I would have someone to play with. Before we got down to business on the beach, it was time for Dad and I to take our annual picture with our shades on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment