Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A night without Daddy

Daddy, Hershey Bar and Reese had to go to Philadelphia for a baseball game. Drew is still at the beach with Grammy. So, Mommy and I were on our own this evening.

We hung out around the house. Mom had laundry to do. After she emptied the hamper, I did the normal. I crawl inside of it and make it my fort.
I roll all around the living room in my little fort.
Then I crawl out and grab Mom as she takes my picture. Can you tell that she's getting a lot of her laundry folded?
We even went outside. The daisies are blooming nicely. This one even had a little visitor.
I picked a few flowers for Mommy.
This is Mommy's hydrangea that is planted at the corner of the house. The bluish-purple color is really dark this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment