Friday, July 17, 2009

Water Fun

Finally! Drew isn't around! I get to take over the blog for a little bit!

Hi Everyone! This is Nathan. Drew is at the beach with Grammy so I get to write to you while he is gone. Mom and Dad's camera has been focusing just on me while Drew has been gone.

It rained quite a bit while Drew was gone. One night when we were outside, I decided to take advantage of the puddle of water that collected on our deck box. What fun!
You can tell when I'm having fun. I stick my tongue out. I may have been trying to drink some of the water too.
Just me being all cute!
Dad found a teeny-tiny frog hopping around near the driveway. Mom was brave enough to catch it in her hand so that I could touch it. I wasn't too thrilled about the way that it felt but it was fun to watch it jump out of Mom's hands. It's really funny what Mommy's will touch when they're trying to do something for their kids. I don't think that Mommy would have done that a few years ago. What can we get her to do next?
After all that fun, it was time for a big bubble bath. Bubbles are my favorite because they usually end up all over the bathroom. Mom normally holds the bubbles in her hand and then blows them all over me. That's how I end up looking like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment