If I'm lucky, he lets me in too. Nathan is not a fan of sharing his new wheels but sometimes we stuff both of our little bodies in.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Nathan's new ride
One morning, Mom had to take Nathan to a doctor's appointment. We had barely pulled out of the driveway when she picked up her phone and called Daddy. She told Daddy that the house down the street was having a yard sale. She saw something that she wanted Daddy to go check on. So, he did. This is what Daddy came home with.
Nathan's new coupe was a whopping $3. And, he's in love with it. Any chance that he gets, he gets into his car.
If I'm lucky, he lets me in too. Nathan is not a fan of sharing his new wheels but sometimes we stuff both of our little bodies in.
If I'm lucky, he lets me in too. Nathan is not a fan of sharing his new wheels but sometimes we stuff both of our little bodies in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment