As soon as we got there, Miss Kate suggested that we go blueberry picking. And, that is exactly what we did. When we got to the fields, we had to catch the Berry Ferry to take us to the picking area.
The next day, we headed to Stepping Stones Childrens' Museum. We timed it just right. As we were walking in the door, they were announcing that it was story time. We got to go listen to a story about Toot & Puddle and then we actually got to meet them.
We checked out the Rainforest Room. Nathan enjoyed the magnifying glass.
In the health room, Evelyn and I put our scrubs on and learned about oral hygiene. Evelyn was brushing and I was flossing.
In the invention room, we sent message through the vacuum tubes. Our messages were a little too heavy and they wouldn't travel through the tubes.
Mom and Nathan waited patiently on the other side.
We ate our lunch outside in a padded play area. After we ate, we could play with the big toys they had out there. Braeden used his head here.
I played Peek-a-Boo with Daddy.
Inside, in the water room, Nathan played in the running water.
I was enjoying dumping the water all over the place.
Nathan and Braeden enjoyed splashing around together.
Back at the Goyette's house, we played in some more water. The water table was a huge hit for all 4 of us kids.
We even got Mommy in on the action and got her a little wet. We did run out of water because it was covering the deck and on Mom's pants.
After our yummy dinner and S'mores, we settled down inside with a story.
Our final day, we went to this petting zoo. There were goats, deer, donkeys, zedonks, rams, goats and other animals that we could feed and pet. Nathan was brave and fed the greedy goats.
I did too but I didn't need Dad's help.
Evelyn and I shared kisses. The kiss didn't last long because I wiped it right off.

Look at the cute donkey!

Back at the Goyette's house again. We hung around in the front yard for quite a while. This riding toy was definitely Nathan's favorite.
This is Mommy and Kate with their two January babies. Mommy and Kate started out as inter-friends and have since allowed their friendship to grow. I'm very thankful for their friendship because I met Evelyn. I told Mom that I want to move to Connecticut. She says that when I get older, I can move where ever I want.
Back at the Goyette's house again. We hung around in the front yard for quite a while. This riding toy was definitely Nathan's favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment