Sunday, January 10, 2010
EIEI Who???
It's that time of year again where we pack up and head to the PA State Farm Show. It's always fun for us to go and see the animals. Before we go though, we've got to eat a good breakfast. So, Nathan started it out right. He got this great cup from Aunt Kelly on his birthday and he had Mom fill it full of apple juice. He did very well with it and wouldn't let the cup out of his sight.
The first thing at the farm show is always the tractors. Of course I wanted to climb on every one of them. Nathan didn't want to go near any of them. He just wanted to cling to Mom.
We found the huge Turkey Hill Ice Cream cow. Nathan was Moo'ing at him.
I got to practice my milking skills. I think I need to work on my upper arm strength because I couldn't get anything to come out of the udders. When Mom helped me, I asked her why the cow was squirting out water and told her that I didn't want to do it any more.
I posed nicely with a lot of the tractors.
For now, this is as close as Nathan would get.
Next, we went to look at the cows. In this picture, Nathan was signing the word for more and told Mommy that he wanted to go look at more cows.
One of our annual pictures. I've been in this shot every years since I was 6 months old. (6 months and 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 and 3 1/2)
Nathan even got in on the fun this year.
Same thing here. I've been doing this picture since a very young age. It's really fun to see how I've grown. This year, I didn't have to have anyone holding me up in the back. I could reach my head through the hole with no help.
WOO HOO, Nathan! Daddy got him to sit on a tractor. Doesn't he look so cute?
One of the stands had swimming pools filled with wood pellets that we could play in. Nathan and I enjoyed playing around there.
I sat in a bucket of barley seeds. When I got out of there, they were stuck all over me.
Since we made such a mess, we needed to get a bath when we got home. Nathan wanted to put his new boat in the water that he got for his birthday. He was so nice that he even shared it with me. We were in the tub for quite a while playing nicely together.
And, Aunt Donna got us new bath loofahs. Mine is a turtle and Nathan has a monkey. We like getting ourselves full of bubbles and the loofahs worked perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment