On Saturday afternoon, we headed for Fleetwood. Mike was in from Texas and he wanted to go skiing. So, we had dinner Saturday night and on Sunday morning, we were headed out the door.

We were headed for Jack Frost in the Poconos. I was anxious to get there and 10 minutes into the drive, I was asking "Are we there yet?".
When we got there, I was registered for Ski Monster school and went to get my equipment.

Nathan had to try it out too.

Dad took me outside to get used to my skis. It's not easy to stand still when you have them attached to your feet. I couldn't stop sliding down this little hill.

Eventually, Mom took my other hand and guided me down the hill.

We were having a great time outside together in the snow.

Even though Nathan couldn't ski, he was in his snowsuit and hanging around outside running in the snow and playing around.

Mom and Nathan cuddled with to stay warm.

Daddy got some cuddles and BIG smiles. The snow isn't nearly as intimidating when it's not towering above you.

Now it was time for Ski Monster School. That's me! Right there in the red coat and yellow helmet.

Here I come gliding down the hill.

While I was outside shushing like a pro, Nathan was inside staying warm. He played a new game with Grandpa. It was called "MINE". Nathan would steal Grandpa's hat and yell "MINE". He looks pretty good in this Penn State hat.

He even tried on Mommy's goggles. He thought that they fit fine but we could barely see his little face.

Back out at ski school, I had made a friend. Her name was Addison and we were helping each other out on the hill.

When we would get stuck, we would just turn and talk to each other. We had a great time being buddies.

At the end of my 3 hours, I was really happy with my progress. I learned a lot and had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment