Sunday, February 07, 2010
Our snowed-in weekend
This is how it all started. A nice gentle snow just covering the cars on Friday evening. It looked pretty, right???
When we got up Saturday morning, this is what we had. Lots of snow and drifting.
So, it was time for the shovel patrol to start digging out.
Mom and Nathan stayed inside in the warmth and making breakfast.
I cleared off the deck box just to get my sled that was buried.
The sled didn't work out too well. So, I decided to climb in between the cars. The snow was thigh-high to a grass hopper.
Vertical snow angels are the best. I didn't even have to lay down and get cold.
Mom and Nathan came out for a little bit just to check on the progress. Daddy wasn't moving too fast with the shovel but it was nearly impossible with 20" and more on the ground.
Nathan decided that he wanted to go out. So, Mom wrestled with him to get dressed.
Ready to go!!!
One more member of the shovel patrol.
Look how high the snow is compared to Daddy.
One less member of the shovel patrol. Nathan decided to play trucks.
Another member down. Daddy was exhausted and every muscle in his body hurt.
Mommy and I made a valentine while the snow was falling. We hope that you all like it.
Daddy took a few walks and took some neat snow pictures.
Daddy also dug a hole in one of the snow banks for us to play in.
Here I am, stuck in my fort.

While Daddy and I enjoyed the snow, Mom and Nathan cleaned the kitchen. Nathan enjoyed cleaning the floors with Mom.
If they weren't going outside, they atleast needed to be productive inside.
Stay warm, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment