Mom had to go to Hershey today. So, Nathan and I were good that morning and got to go along. We had some time before Mom had to go take care of the characters. So, we walked around and looked at all of the fun stuff. Nathan and I posed for a rare picture together in front of the Nascar.
Now, it was time for Mom to leave us. So, Dad took us over to the Chocolate Factory experience. We helped the workers by filling up some chocolate containers. These were the neat hats that we got to wear.
Finally, it was time for the parade. Mom was wearing her guide uniform and dancing around with the characters. Me, I was looking for all the characters and Nathan was taking in the sights on Dad's shoulders.Look at this. We saw someone special while we were in Chocolate World. Dillon was there. I thought it would be quite a while until I saw him again. It was nice to see him there.



No comments:
Post a Comment