Monday, March 29, 2010

Drew-isms

Hello all!  Hope here!  There are times when I have to butt in here and post a few things.  One of those things are some of the crazy things that our kids say.  This conversation happened tonight and it was worth sharing for a few good laughs.

Tonight's dinner was at Drew's favorite restaurant - Hoss's.  So, he ate LOTS of goodies off the salad bar, popcorn chicken, smiley fries, ice cream and his favorite toppings. 

When we got home, this was the discussion:
Drew:  Ah man!  I forgot to eat a brownie!
Mommy:  You'll have to get one next time.
Drew:  But, I'm hungry.
Mommy:  Oh Drew!  You're going to wast away to nothing.  What are we going to do?  I'll bet you are starving.
Drew:  Yes.  I am.
Mommy:  Baloney!!!
Drew:  No.  I'd rather have a ring pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment