Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Easter Bunny!

Nathan and I got to spend the last weekend at Granny's house.  Granny got these great chocolate candy molds for us to work on.  They really turned out nice and we had a great time putting it all together.
Some of the finished product...
Uncle Tony had a special plan for me as well.  We built a great bird house.  I got to pick the color that we painted and the decorations on the outside.  When working with Uncle Tony, it's safety first.
Beginning our bird house...
One of our favorite things to do with Grampy is to look at pictures on the computer.  We sat with Grampy for quite a while doing this.
Time to head outside.  It was a little breezy and chilly but that didn't bother us.
It was time to work on the bird house a little bit more.
Nathan spent lots of time with Bella and Luigi.
The next morning, we begged Granny to eat breakfast in her living room.  She said that we were very good and ate very well.
You'll neve believe who showed up that afternoon.  The Easter Bunny.  That fuzzy little guy must have shown up while Nathan and I were playing.  He hid eggs on the deck for us.
Later that evening, Granny drove us home.  We had swimming that night and had to be home to get changed and get to the pool in time for out lessons.  Granny came with us and shot some pictures.  Tonight, my class worked on floating.  This is a picture of me floating at the side of the pool.  I was fearless tonight.  I was dunking myself under, holding my breath and I even asked Mom to help me touch the bottom in the 4' end of the pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment