Hey look! There's Mom and Dad again. This time I'm behind the camera and I made them pose. I'm really getting good at this picture taking thing.
Mom and I were waiting together for the rope drop ceremony at Magic Kingdom. There was plenty of time to throw a few smooches in there.
When we were here the other day, we hadn't had the chance to ride Pirates of the Caribbean. So, this was our chance and the wait was non-existent. After the ride, Nathan and Aunt Kelly had a sword fight. I think that by the looks of Aunt Kelly's face, Nathan won.
Jack Sparrow made an appearance before we left.
We had never seen the tiki birds before so we had to stop by for a visit there as well.
As we were walking toward Tomorrow Land, we heard lots of music and lots of people having fun. The characters were having a dance party right in the middle of the park. We did a jig with Woody.
Hopped around with Chip and found a few other characters on our journey.
The White rabbit was hanging out around the Tea Cups that afternoon.
Ariel was tucked away in Adventure land. Just a fun little story about Ariel: A few weeks before we had left, Nathan learned who Ariel was and called her "Ahyool pretty". So, we think that Nathan has a little crush on the red-headed mermaid. This was his reaction when he met her. He was being a little bit shy but he warmed up and then she started tickling him. Nathan ran toward me and tried to get protection. We both tried to hide away in the stroller but Ariel was persistent. We had a great time meeting Ariel and Prince Erik.
I got to try some more rides for the first time in Magic Kingdom. This time, it was Splash Mountain. We were in a boat looking at some colorful scenery when all of a sudden...
SPLASH...down the hill we went. Once we were down, I told Mom and Dad how fun that was and that I wanted to do it again. They agreed and later that night, we rode it again.
Jessie and Woody were outside of Splash Mountain. It was VERY hot outside but we waited to see them because they are 2 of the favorites in our house.
Nathan had a prime seat for viewing the afternoon parade. Grandpa Bob's shoulders worked well.
The Fairy Godmother, Cinderella and Prince Charming on their float:
I also got to ride the Haunted Mansion this time around. So did Nathan. From the outside, it doesn't look so bad. Look at the beautiful flowers. Inside, it's a little creepy. But, when I got off the ride, I told Mom and Dad that I thought it was funny.
Dinner that evening was in the Crystal Palace. The characters were all quick to come to our table. So quick that Mommy missed over half of them because she was up getting food.
Nathan really liked Eeyore.
Pooh was cuddly.
Nathan and I were in the parade. We clapped and danced our way around the dining room.
Beautiful rose buds in the gardens:
Mom, Nathan and Grammy got on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin to battle the evil Emperor Zurg.
See, we got him behind bars. What a great adventure!
As promised, I got my surprise when I was a good boy. I had been waiting all week and although I pushed Mom and Dad's buttons quite a few times, I promised to be the best boy for the rest of our vacation.
Daddy and I ended the night by viewing the Main Street Electrical Parade and the Fireworks one more time. Unfortunately, Nathan was exhausted so he ended up going back to the room with Mommy.
I got this great windmill light to play with while I waited for the fireworks.
And, our last view of the castle in the evening. Good night Walt Disney World. Our summer 2010 trip was a success and we thank you for the memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment