Monday, June 21, 2010

Magical Times

This morning we had a little extra time in our room. So, Nathan got to eat his favorite meal in our room. Better yet? He was on the balcony watching the monorail go by as he ate his blueberries and strawberries.
After breakfast, it was time to head over to the Magic Kingdom and ride some of our favorites. First ride? Dumbo! Of course, Nathan wanted Mommy to ride with him.
Helen got the flight of her life when she got to ride with me!
After Dumbo, we headed over to the carousel. Nathan couldn't wait to ride the horses. I rode the horses but I wanted a little more action.
We caught a bit of the show in front of the Magic Kingdom.
Mom got some great loving from us while we watched the show.
Then, we were off to a special treat for Daddy and me. Pirate's League!!!
Daddy got to make his transformation first.
Aunt Kelly and Nathan waited very patiently for all of the pirates to be done.
Oh Wow! Daddy is done!!!
Now, it was my turn. I waited very patiently and thought about how I would like to have my face made up.
When my face was all made up, I had to take the pirate oath. All I know is that they lady pirate said a lot of words and I had to repeat them.
Lastly, Daddy and I had to sign the pirate ledger with our new pirate names. I am now Bill Treasurehound and Daddy is Jack Sailmonger. Mommy and Nathan aren't allowed to know the secret pirate codes because they are still "landlubbers".

Daddy and I showing off our awesome pirate gear!
Mommy caught this picture of me. Pretty scary, right?
Dinner that evening was at Tony's in the Magic Kingdom. EXCELLENT FOOD and great atmosphere. This was Mom's dessert plate with some yummy Key Lime Pie. Lady and the Tramp were made out of chocolate!
Nathan got plenty of vanilla ice cream with sprinkles this week. He was really loving it too!
We finished the night off with the Main Street Electrical Parade and viewing the fireworks inside the park. Nathan and I were beat by the end of the fireworks.  It was definitely time to head back to Bay Lake Towers and rest up for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment