On Friday, Mom and Dad didn't take us to school. I got to miss flip flop Friday (good thing too...I don't own a pair of flip flops). Instead, we went out to the strawberry patch at Barefoot Farm. This is the same farm that we have been picking from for 3 years and we always have a good time when we go! Nathan actually go in on the action this year!

I was doing my best to find the best berries and put them in our baskets. I did a really good job and I think I only ate one the entire time that we were in the fields. Nathan on the other hand, was covered in strawberry juice.

Some of you may remember my first time out in this strawberry patch (Drew's first berry picking) I've grown quite a bit and I've learned to help pick the best berries through the years.

Nathan was upset that Mom and Dad wanted to get a good picture of him. So, he covered his eyes in hopes that we wouldn't see him standing there.

The hands over the eyes weren't working. So, he pulled his hat over his eyes instead.

On Saturday, we went to visit Granny so that Mom could get her hair trimmed. Nathan decided to give Bella and Luigi's dog house a try.

I think he liked it in there.

Granny found a way to get our little pool filled up and Nathan and I cooled off for a little bit. We had fun splashing around together while Bella couldn't decide if she wanted to hop in our not.

On Sunday, we went to church with Grammy, Grandpa, GG Pa, Helen and Kelly. We did really well in church and then went back to Grammy's house for a cookout. Mom wasn't thinking straight or she would have had her camera in her pocket at all times. So, she didn't get any good pictures of us at Grammy's house.
On Monday (Memorial Day) we went to the Inner Harbor to spend some time with Aunt Veronica. On Pier 5, we found this lighthouse that we could climb. We were up pretty high and the wind was a little bit stronger up there. It almost blew my hat right off.

We enjoyed some time in the Chesapeake bay on a paddle boat. I sat up front with Mom and Aunt Veronica while we chauffeured Kara around. What a luxurious trip for her!

Grampy, Granny and Nathan sat on the shore and waited for us (fed the pigeons goldfish crackers). Nathan was a little unsure about getting on the paddle boat and he kept his feet on dry ground.

Kara and Veronica look like superstars here. They were enjoying the refreshing water in the fountains.

Eventually I gave in and went to join them. The water felt nice since it was almost 90 degrees outside.

I think I may have had a little fun in the water.

No comments:
Post a Comment