While Mom was away scrapbooking, Dad had some fun things planned for Nathan and I. First, we went to Paulus Orchards to pick some apples. They have a great play area for kids. I got to ride these neat looking bikes.
And, there are blow-up toys to explore.
Cool cut-outs to get our pictures taken with.
A corn maze to get lost in.
Or, you can get your pictures taken in the paths.
There is a bridge in the corn maze that you can see over the paths.
Finally, it was off to pick some apples. We started with some red ones.
And ended up with some yellow ones too!
More posing...
After we got home, Dad decided to go through and check our garden. These are the carrots that we found. They're pretty crazy looking but they taste ok.
More carrots with some red bell peppers and cayenne peppers.
Later that day, it was time to release some energy at the park. Nathan rode scoop while I buzzed around the loop on my bike.
Nathan is as big as the cone.
And, I'm getting too big and Mom has told me multiple times to slow down.














No comments:
Post a Comment