Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Craziness

Our Halloween fun started out in Lewisberry on Thursday night. Dad took us around the neighborhood in our cow and Spiderman costumes.
I was showing Dad all of my Spiderman moves!
In the wagon and ready to go!
Nathan wanted MOOre candy!
On Friday, Mom and Dad came to school to check out our Fall Festival.  We had face painting...
Scarecrow stuffing...
Pumpkin painting...
Messy hands...
and green noses!
After school on Friday, we headed to Codorus State Park for some more Halloween festivities.  First, we got to decorate our campsite.  We had cobwebs, tombstones, pumpkins and more!
The leaves were falling again this year and made perfect play times for Nathan and I.
This is Nathan's CHEESE face.
I had fun rolling in the leaves!
And, I enjoyed throwing them all over Mom!
We had a great time handing out candy but had more fun collecting our loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment